Seedpod teal and ochre - Amulet pouch
A little handmade necklace pouch for keeping medicine close to the heart. Use this little seedpod pouch for treasures of the heart, crystals, amulets, herbs or precious words.
There's a unique kind of sweetness in the making of these small vessels for holding precious things close. I have lovingly made them out of small pieces of hand dyed natural cloth with combinations of botanical dye, shibori, stitching, embroidery, printing and anything else that the fiber fairies whisper in my ear.
* Pouch measures 2 3/4 inches by 2 1/4 inches
* 100% cotton dyed with indigo and local plants.
* Light turquoise organic cotton inner lining.
* Hand embroidered with cotton and linen embroidery thread.
* Mother of pearl buttons and handmade loops for closure.
* 100% linen adjustable neck cord.
* Turquoise stone bead which through which the neck cord is threaded. Adjust by pulling through to desired length and retying the knot. Remember that it still needs to fit over your head.
* Wash warm and hang to dry.