Sleeping Bear - rust orange coin purse
This sweet little coin purse is made of a organic hemp/cotton fabric which has been hand dyed and screen printed with an image of a sleeping bear in a mountain.
The village in the Kootenay region where I live is surrounded by lakes and mountains and is prime habitat for black bears and grizzlies. In the winter they hibernate in dens which they usually dig into the side of slopes in the mountains. I like to think of them dreaming of salmon as they 'sleep' through the long winter months.
* Colour - Rust orange, pumpkin. Lining is contrasting gray blue
* Organic hemp/cotton blend with organic cotton inner lining
* Measures 4.5 inches wide by 5 inches high
* Closure is a zipper
* Bronze coloured metal clip on a 3 inch strap, easily clips on a belt, backpack or bag making this little purse perfect for accessing a card, cash, key or lip balm quickly. These are great for travel.
* Wash by hand or gently in a machine with mild soap. Hang to dry and iron if you wish.