Sleeping Bear - phone utility purse
Made of 100% hemp, this phone sized purse has been hand dyed and screen printed with an image of a sleeping bear in a mountain.
This purse is a perfect size to hold a phone and a few essentials. It has a short handle which can be clipped onto a belt, backpack or around the handle/straps of a larger purse or bag.
The village in the Kootenay region where I live is surrounded by lakes and mountains and is prime habitat for black bears and grizzlies. In the winter they hibernate in dens which they usually dig into the side of slopes in the mountains. I like to think of them dreaming of salmon as they 'sleep' through the long winter months.
* Natural fiber 100% hemp which has been hand dyed an earthy golden ochre.
* 100% cotton inner lining - hand dyed - medium purple.
* Measures 7.15 inches high by 5 inches wide - will hold most smart phones - check your phone measurements before purchase.
* Closure is a zipper
* Stiff interfacing between outside fabric and lining.
* Bronze coloured metal clip on a 9 inch strap, easily clips on a belt, backpack or bag making this purse handy for accessing a phone, passport, cards, cash, keys or other essentials quickly. These are great for travel.
* Wash by hand or gently in a machine with mild soap. Hang to dry and iron if you wish.