Eye See You - phone utility purse
This purse has a screen printed image of a brittle star which is a sea creature related to starfish. They are also known as serpent stars because of their five flexible arms which they use to crawl across the bottom of the sea. I grew up near the ocean in South Africa where I spent my childhood discovering the magic of life in the tidal pools. Some of my pen and ink drawings which I have made into prints have been inspired by the natural environment I grew up in.
* Colour: hand dyed fuschia pink with white, black and silver prints
* 100% hemp with hand dyed cotton lining (dusty)
* Measures 6.25 inches high by 5 inches wide - may not be suitable for larger phones - please measure your phone before purchase.
* Closure is a contrasting black zipper.
* Stiff interfacing between outside fabric and lining.
* Bronze coloured metal clip on a 9 inch strap, easily clips on a belt, backpack or bag making this purse handy for accessing a phone, passport, cards, cash, keys or other essentials quickly. These are great for travel.
* Wash by hand or gently in a machine with mild soap. Hang to dry and iron if you wish.