Copper Berberis - phone utility purse
A botanical print of Japanese barberry in metallic copper on a hand dyed mottled blue and brown natural fiber purse.
Made of cotton/linen, dyed and and screen printed by hand, this purse is a perfect size to hold a phone and a few essentials. It has a short handle which can be clipped onto a belt, backpack or around the handle/straps of a larger purse or bag.
Berberis Thunbergi otherwise known as Japanese Barberry, is a striking little shrub with it’s red berries and dark thorny branches in winter, and was the inspiration for this textile print design. All of my prints are from original pen and ink drawings inspired by nature and the plants in my garden.
* Natural fiber cotton/linen which has been hand dyed a mottled blue and brown.
* 100% cotton inner lining - colour may vary.
* Measures 7.25 inches high by 5.25 inches wide - will hold most smart phones - check your phone measurements before purchase.
* Closure is a zipper
* Stiff interfacing between outside fabric and lining.
* Bronze coloured metal clip on a 9 inch strap, easily clips on a belt, backpack or bag making this purse handy for accessing a phone, passport, cards, cash, keys or other essentials quickly. These are great for travel.
* Wash by hand or gently in a machine with mild soap. Hang to dry and iron if you wish.